Privacy and Anti-Spam Notice
Here are the highlights:
- The App uses your device’s location to provide you with relevant content and to tag the location of items you post.
- The App is licensed to you by Metroland for your personal use only. Commercial or other uses are not permitted except with our permission. You may not take content from the App and use it anywhere else.
- You agree that you will only use the App lawfully and when you provide Content – such as listings of items for sale – you agree that you will follow the rules set out in these terms and will not violate the rights of others.
- You agree that if you register to post or communicate through the App, you will provide truthful information to us as part of that process.
- You agree that you are responsible for everything you do with the App, including conduct that is harmful to others or unlawful.
- These terms describe the conditions under which you are provided with access to the App, and form a legally-binding agreement between you and Metroland.
Location Data: Location information is essential for the functioning of the App, so you must uninstall the App to stop the collection of location information to Metroland. The App collects, uses and discloses to Metroland information about your location and the location of your device in order to provide you with the most relevant classified advertisements, to display your classified advertisement (including your approximate location) to other users of the App in your local area, and to provide you with targeted offers or information from us, including offers and other information that has been supplied by our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers (“Marketing Offers”). Location information is generated by your device and is generally determined by nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots, as wells as Global Position System (GPS) data. We may process the location information we collect from you using certain analytics tools available to us to obtain the most accurate location information.
Social Media: Registering for Tradyo using certain social media login credentials, such as Facebook Connect, will provide us with certain personal information from the social media account, which will be used for the purposes outlined above. What information is provided depends on the particular social media credentials used. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between Tradyo and your social media account.
The App permits you to share your information through posting classified advertisements that are publicly visible and directly interacting with other users, so we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through the App, and we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of the information you share with other users.
By installing the App you will be entitled to receive updates and upgrades to the App as they become available, and by clicking "Agree" you consent to the installation of this App, as well as the installation of any updates or upgrades, on your device. You may withdraw your consent at any time by removing or disabling the App. For assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradyo, an application offered by Metroland Media Group Ltd., 3715 Laird Road, Unit 6, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5L 0A3, www.tradyo.com